2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Review: Monte

2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe - Consumer Review

2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe

Monte
By Jimmy on

2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LT 2dr Coupe w/1LT (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Since I've had my Monte I have been going on a lot of road trips and have put a lot of miles on it. I have driven it across various states, into Canada, through snowy mountain passes, and this car has always gotten me from A to B flawlessly! I realized that I like front wheel drive when I was driving on snowy roads (you dont fishtail or lose control as easy as rear wheel) This is a good road tripping car. Though I did wake up one morning, started the car, and realized that some how the power steering pump went out overnight, being under warranty, the dealer took care of it quick. Other then that I believe this car is dependable, I have definitely put it through the test and it passed.

Ipod jack, heated seats, information center, dual exhaust (nice rumble), powerful V-6, tire pressure sensor (though its a pain to set) comfortable ride, digital compass, fold down back seats, roomy trunk.

I do wish this model had the classic Monte carlo symbol somewhere on the car, Impala still has its symbol, why can't Monte?

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review