love my first month!
By steven menard on
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LTZ 2dr Coupe (3.9L 6cyl 4A)
I've been driving my ltz for a month now and I'm really enjoying driving this car. The car only has 60.000 km so no problems yet!. Ive always had gm cars and I'm a gm lover! The car handles great, fuel economy I'm impressed. This car has a 3.9 engine so if you have a heavy foot well its normal that the car will cost you !. But at normal driving condition you will be impressed!. The downside of this car is the sound system I own a g5 2007 the 2 cars has the same sound system, I expected more from the ltz! This car performs at its best when you want to pass a car. The acceleration is at its best after 35 km. For those people that do not like a gm product you should try this car !
Favorite Features
leathers seats ,beautiful dash ,onstar (optional was included in my purchase),mean sporty look outside sunroof,17 inch wheels,mags,powerful engine ,and if you drive under 100km fuel economy will impress you.Very quite ride and handles very nice.
Suggested Improvements
radio is disappointing ,very basic sound nothing too write home about!.For passengers in the back its not so bad , keep in mind its a 2 door so limited space too get in the car is expected!.