Built in Oshawa CA-JD Powers Plant Award
By very proud driver on
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LT 2dr Coupe w/1LT (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
Built by proud Canadians - JD Powers award for the plant that built my car - very cool! Interior and exterior of car turns my friend's heads - wow very cool car. Recent trip on expressway at 67 mph on cruise - got 35.1 mpg - way above the 31 mpg rating for the 3.5 V-6 engine in my Monte Carlo LT model - great job Chev - way better than my Olds Cutlass Supreme LS. Onstar and XM features are great - only have 500 miles in 6 weeks but this is obviously a keeper
Favorite Features
The voice interaction of OnStar is terrific - wow this will safe my life someday - thank you Chevrolet - very, very cool - OnStar ready - you bet! The steering wheel controls for the radio and cruise control are so great - it is worth the extra option price. Sun/Moon Roof -
Suggested Improvements
Lower the price - yah right! Dollar for dollar - this car is worth the money. Best handling vehicle for the bucks - and I have driven them all - Pontiac GTO Convertible, Chevrolet Camaro RS, Pontiac Grand AM, Pontiac Grand Prix LS, Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme LS and my Grandpa's Cherolet S- 10 Truck.