2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Awesome car, happy Gramma!

2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Review

2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Awesome car, happy Gramma!
By LAURA on

2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have always enjoyed the three previous Chevys I owned. (Chevelle, Malibu Classic, Monte Carlo. I purchased my current Monte Carlo last February 05, 2006. Plenty of room in back, as I use a wheelchair, and I am able to put it behind the passenger side front bucketseat. I have no problems with that process. Long live the two door mid-size Monte!

Favorite Features

The assist handle above the pass. door is wonderful. Gas mileage, I was impressed on average, 20 mpg, highway was more. Decent cd sound. The sprayer on the wipers was intelligent. Running lites for day, good idea. I could go on, but I will always love my Monte Carlo LS....

Suggested Improvements

Bring back the deep burgandy color. I love that. Mine is considered burgandy. The exterior, even when it is standing still, looks like it is still moving. Great body style, and hope the powers that be keep this style going for a long while. It is very easy on the eyes. The sporty look, awesome.