2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Monte Carlo model:
Smooth ride
By Stick Morgan on 09/13/05 17:22 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Supercharged SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Wanted to get back into a two door coupe and I am very happy with my decision to lease the SS. I think this car is sharp looking. My SS has is black with a neutral interior. I love the tan seats against the black exterior. Also has the optional silver moldings, which add a nice touch.

Unstable car
By catiiis183 on 09/12/05 09:20 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The vehicle is unstable in rainy weather. Hydroplanes a lot even at low speeds. Not made for winter or rainy weather. This is a spring summer car only.

Great Car For Price
By vince on 08/20/05 23:45 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Supercharged SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have had my SS for a few months . Mileage is better than I thought it would be, to bad they require 90+ octane so price of fuel makes the gap up from mileage. Inside, I love the space over Mustangs, and performance is better than a 4.6 with an auto. I would only own the Supercharged SS after having this one.

The Monte
By Adam Higdon on 08/20/05 13:35 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The Monte Carlo is a very exciting, fun to drive vehicle, with the style, fuel economy, and reliablity that everyone should have. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone interested in a stylish, sporty coupe.

Supercharged fun
By GIVEMEPOWER on 08/10/05 02:12 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Supercharged SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

The Supercharged SS is the only way to go with this vehicle. While power could be greatly improved yet to keep up with Mustang and Charger, overall the vehicle has decent pickup. Great handling and a simple but spacious interior make this a fun car to drive... a real head turner.

The best car I've ever had
By dgingeri on 08/09/05 16:36 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This car is the best car I've had, and even better than most I've ridden in. Awesome styling. This car looks both strong and sleek, truly the return of the muscle car. Better milage and more power than my last car, and I get to keep the air conditioning on. Leave it off if you want the better gas mileage, but it does degrade the power and mileage

Nice Car
By J Dancik on 08/09/05 07:53 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Very good, reliable car. People still look at it, as it is a very good looking auto.

Monte Family
By Patti Baughman on 07/23/05 09:25 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LT 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. It is my first brand new vehicle and it is great. It rides well, its comfortable to drive. The styling is good. I did not like the looks of the '06 so we got an '05. This car is very driver oriented. Plenty of room inside for passengers. We are now proud owners of 1970, 1998, and 2005 Monte Carlo's.

Supercharged SS
By Kimberly Roach on 07/19/05 22:52 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Supercharged SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have had my Supercharged SS for just over 2 months and I love it! It is fun to drive. It turns heads everywhere I go! I shopped around before buying the Monte Carlo, and I couldn't be happier with the decision I made. It is a little rough on gas, but the good looks and speed make up for that!

Great American Car
By nutsovernascar on 07/10/05 16:55 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

A very well built, solid car. Great ride. Excellent fuel mileage. Comfort and features you would expect in a $30K car at $22K. It has a large trunk space, and the feel of a full size car with sports car handling.