Perfect Compromise! Get One Now!
By barnhouse2 on
2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)
My wife has never let me forget about someone rear-ending me (actually a hit and run)and totalling her 1994 Cavalier Z-24. We ended up "replacing" it with a loaded 2000 LeSabre a couple of years ago. Both cars were great, but so far our Monte Carlo SS could not be a more perfect fit and compromise of both cars. Black leather on black is really cool and has already gotten lots of compliments from several after only a few days. The creature comforts are similar to a luxury car, yet the sporty features make it extremely fun to drive. The gas mileage is very respectable @ 28ish mpg! I hadn't initially pursued one with a supercharger, but I'm glad I found one. Very smooth/fun!
Favorite Features
This is a very road-worthy car due to its many features Chevrolet has incorporated. Many of the basic features (i.e. climate control, stereo, steering controls, electric seats) seem to be similar on many GM cars. GM works the bugs out and has a great product that you shouldn't have to worry about!
Suggested Improvements
My wife and I already miss not having "memory" seats, but it's not a big deal since I've just decided I'll be driving the car all the time! The sunroof seems to make a bit more noise than on GM cars where the roofs are "sunk" while in the open position.