Love my MC Supercharged SS
By Lori B on
2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)
I absolutely love this car. My 6th MC and have a 2007 SS ordered but it is nowhere near a pretty as this one. MC's have been overlooked by GM and not given the attention they deserve. They feel solid, safe and really run. I have done nothing in 43000 miles except put in gas and change the oil. Only drawback has been the premium fuel with the supercharged model. I had a 2003 yellow MC before this superchared 2004 and strangers would walk up to me and tell me what a beautiful car I had. A lot! I can barely stand trading it in. I like the feeling I have while driving it. I truely hate GM for abandoning it. I have been looking at Honda's and Camry's if we can't deal on the 2007 MC.
Favorite Features
Competition Yellow color.(Only available 2 years) Speed, handling, solid feel. Good ride. Headlights turn on and off by themselves. Sound system, dual temperature controls. Good leg room in back seat once you get in.
Suggested Improvements
Keep making them. Put bright colors instead of the horrible dull shades. If I had wanted an Impala I would have bought one. Keep price realistic to start with and stop with all the rebates! Keep depreciation bleed down. If they were priced right to start with they would have better resale.