2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Review: Great Car

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Review

Great Car
By CL Watkins on

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I bought mine a SS Superchaged black on black w/ everything but the XM, which I added myself later in May 2004. It was actually hidden in the back of the dealers mini-van lot and I was shopping for the SS Supercharged Impala, but did not like the "INDY" stuff all over. The car is excellent, great fuel economy, with power, style, comfort, and a little attitude. I have found websites w/ all sorts of extras. I am very familiar with power and the Monte is OK, not blistering,but great highway acceleration. Great car.

I like the styling, comfort, and the economy, I get over 30mpg on the highway. The heated seats are really nice and very comfy, and BIG trunk.

Neds more power, more boost, and alot better paint. Mine scratches and chips just looking at it. A deeper exhaust note, and brighter fog lights. Also GM, or somebody needs to make a bra for this particular car, nobody does...The 06 V8, RWD is horribile looking, and why only a 5.3?