2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Review: Cheyenne II

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Review

SS Coupe (3.8L V6 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic)

Cheyenne II
By dastankos on

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I bought my 04 Dale Jr. Edition used with 53k on it. I am so impressed with this car. I didn't think I would have the power out of the SC 3.8l that I do. My first drive in her and all I could say was "WOW!" The looks I get in this car and all the little "Asian Rice" that tries to race me is great. This car holds it's own so well and I have big plans for her. I am extremely impressed and I couldn't imagine a better car for the money. Amzing fuel economy, power and styling. I'm very much in love with my car and recomend it to anyone looking for a a great ballance of cost, cost of ownership and power. Thank you Chevrolet for giving me one hell of a ride!

I love the heated seats for my cold Wyoming winter mornings and the sunroof for our beautiful summer evinings. The sound system in this car is great. I payed $215 to get an iPod/mp3/HD radio hook up in her and that's all I need to do besides beef it up. The motor has great potential and I'm hoping to get 300 ponys and 350 lb/ft of tourque by the end of the year. With intake, full exhaust, pulley kit and chip I can easily do it.

My only and I mean ONLY improvement would be better vibration control in the cabin to reduce the vibration caused by the great sound system.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review