Cheyenne II
By dastankos on
2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)
I bought my 04 Dale Jr. Edition used with 53k on it. I am so impressed with this car. I didn't think I would have the power out of the SC 3.8l that I do. My first drive in her and all I could say was "WOW!" The looks I get in this car and all the little "Asian Rice" that tries to race me is great. This car holds it's own so well and I have big plans for her. I am extremely impressed and I couldn't imagine a better car for the money. Amzing fuel economy, power and styling. I'm very much in love with my car and recomend it to anyone looking for a a great ballance of cost, cost of ownership and power. Thank you Chevrolet for giving me one hell of a ride!
Favorite Features
I love the heated seats for my cold Wyoming winter mornings and the sunroof for our beautiful summer evinings. The sound system in this car is great. I payed $215 to get an iPod/mp3/HD radio hook up in her and that's all I need to do besides beef it up. The motor has great potential and I'm hoping to get 300 ponys and 350 lb/ft of tourque by the end of the year. With intake, full exhaust, pulley kit and chip I can easily do it.
Suggested Improvements
My only and I mean ONLY improvement would be better vibration control in the cabin to reduce the vibration caused by the great sound system.