2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Monte Carlo model:
Very Nice Ride...
By Alex Borbely on 05/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I purchused the new Dale Jr edition monte carlo SS supercharged. I love this vehical looks great in all weather. Although this will never see rain or snow. It is number 212 of 2883 being made. I love the design and rides like a car should for 28000. I recommed this car to anyone who wants a great car... Thank you chevy for making a great car...

I Love It!!!!!!
By wilma B on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This Car has been nothing but great! We would buy it again! There is nothing I don't like about it. I would recomend it to my best friend.we compaired it to other cars in the same class and I am so glad we chose the monte carlo. We have the yellow and people are allways telling me how pretty it is. My other car is a eldorado and I would rather drive the monte carlo! I Love It!!!!

Awesome Car
By CandisCarter on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my car for a year now. I have never had any problems with it. It is one of those cars that is big enough to fit 5 people (which is good since I am only 19) but has the sporty image that I wanted.

2004 chevy monte carlo dale jr edition
By ccupit on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

this has got to be the best auto that i have ever bought. the whole package is great and looks great. if you want to talk about power this car has it.

looken good
By steve rider on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

love it, no problems at all!

Monte's worth the look
By dtmsox on 04/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased a standard 3.8l SS last year, and the car has been everything I would have expected out of a $28,000 car. Acceptable performance, good handling, great sound system, and trouble free driving. Fuel economy regularly exceeds the rated 29 highway. Body style is regularly commented on in a positive light. This car has the ground effects package, everything is black on black.

2 doors rule
By OCyndi on 04/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I love this car. It is the closest I have come to my 71 GTO. The only decent sports cars can only be two doors. When I am in the drivers seat, I am so comfortable the leather seats just rap around you. I know I can step on the gas pedal to get out of any predicament that happens around me. Chevrolet has a very good car right now, and the color red makes it really stand out as a decent looking sports car. I love driving 70 on the freeway with both windows and sunroof open.

hindsight is 20/20
By chicagoan on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

What a mistake buying this car was. Complete trans failure at 24k miles. Required a complete trans rebuild. Also had to have the entire steering column and both wheel hub assemblies replaced, driver's side window motor replaced twice as well. The airbag trim on the driver's seat does not fit and so badly that you can put four adult fingers between the trim and the leather. Even new, this car feels like it has 100,000 miles on it. It is big and safe but it's also noisy, sluggish and every piece of plastic rattles. GM is five years behind in engineering and design. Look elsewhere folks, donít repeat my mistake.

Monte Caro SS
By powerb115 on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Best car I have ever owned ABSOUTLEY NO PROBLEMS

needs more power
By pete333 on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My experience with this car has been great. The only exception being that you simply cannot find any performance enhancing parts for this car. However, the nascar enthusiest may be dissapointed. If you are looking for a great everyday ride and are not into the "performance thing" this is the car. It has exceptional handling, a killer body, is good on gas, and is comfortable (front and back seat if you know what I mean). One last thing; I recommend the XM radio and, the supercharger; it was a good start towards performance but in my opinon still not enough for a car that looks like its doing 100 Mph. while parked.