2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Monte Carlo model:
Supercharged is nice but not perfect...
By Chad Green on 06/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I was the first one in the area to get a hold of one of these sweet cars! Black with the silver ground effects. 240 supercharged is really nice. It's really the wife's car and let me tell you it gets the looks. Nice on trips, been on a few in it. Even got caught speeding...opps!

awesome
By mac4many on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

this is one of the best cars ive ever had.

Love My 2004 Competition Yellow LS !!
By Oblio3 on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased the 2004 Monte Carlo LS Yellow Competition Sport model and I love this car, It is very sporty, a real head turner, comfortable and lots of fun to drive. Love the Stereo with the 200 watt amp and the way the interior is personalized to the driver. I love my hot rod !!!!

Randy's Monte Carlo SS
By Randy Heath on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The car rides like a Caddie on the highway. The throtle is very responsive at all speeds. The A/C works very well but is noisy on acceleration, I plan to have it checked out at the dealer when I have time. As for handling, this is better than any other car I have owned, I was impressed that a large front wheel drive could corner so well. I give the car a 9 for overall satisfaction.

2004 vs 2000
By spotts on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have purchased 2 SS Monte's and while I have loved them both, I need to ask why GM cheapened it in 2004. I did a favor for my inlaws and passed along my 2000 SS with only 31000 and ordered my 2004 expecting it to be identical, boy was I surprised. GM removed the gear selection from the console, took out the glove box light, did away with the coin holder, and took off the "Monte Carlo" emblems from the side. And what is up with all of the mirrors being black except on the yellow paint. I love my SS, but I can't believe that GM removed some of the "nice to have" items to gain a few bucks, shame on you.

My second monte
By VMX_PanicRev on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

My first Monte was a 98 LS. I put 130,000 city miles on her before trading. In that time I went thru 4 sets of tires, 1 battery and 1 alternator. It was good enough to mak me trade for another Monte. I hope my luck holds out with this one. Great car so far ;)

heavy chevy
By philly357 on 05/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

this car is the best car you can buy

Got to love it
By Carl244541 on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I had to replace my 94 old cutless supreme and I lived the styling of this car. It is very similiar to my olds in styling (actually better).

Better than my Benz
By Sunny Raye on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I had a 1998,1999, and 2000 Mercedes C class. This SS outdoes them all. Better ride, more comfortable, and it's American!

Dale Jr signature series
By Donnamaria56 on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

best car we have had!!!!!its a beauty!!!