2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Monte Carlo model:
My Monte
By Brian Keagy on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Monte Crlo is a great car. It has the looks, feel and quality. A total package car.

Dale Jr SS
By bigolepig on 10/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I traded in my 2002 Monte Carlo SS, for a 2004 Dale Jr Supercharged SS...A few minor changes, the steering is tighter, few cosmetic changes in gages and controls, not to mention it is just throw your head back fast!! I loved my first Monte Carlo, and only willing to trade it in on a newer one...all the luxuries of a Cadillac...but still youthful enough and sporty enough to turn all the heads in town...even the Jeff Gordon fans...ha!!

LOVE MY MONTE
By PEPPER on 09/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

FUN TO DRIVE THE RIDE IS BETTER THEN MY LINCOLN SPORTY, LOTS OF COMMENTS ON HOW SHARP IT IS VERY SATISFIED. MY FIRST NEW CAR AND I LOVE IT WILL BUY ANOTHER

Most Impressive
By Bob-S on 09/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This car is Chevys best kept secret. It's fun to drive and gets the looks wherever it goes. This is as close to a Real Muscle Car look as you get these days, and has all the toys that you could want, all in an affordable package with not bad fuel economy. Nicely done Chevy...

Lady Chevy Lover
By Chevy Lady on 09/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Even though I haven't had my Berry Monte very long, I am loving it. It is very roomy and comfortable and handles very well. I drive an hour to and from work and it is a very smooth and comfortable ride.

why not a soft top
By Lobo on 08/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is the 2nd MC I have owned. I had a 2001. Now if it only came in a soft top.

The Only Chevy for Me
By BadBoy911 on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This was the only 2Dr that would fit me, i'm a 6'3 big guy and they mention the Caviler, first off it sux, second i said "look at me" then they showed me the Monte, I used to have a monte but that was a 1980, and it never left me on the side of the road for any thing mechanical and it was at 98,000 miles and still ran strong!, so i said what the hell, now i love this car, it's a sport/muscle car for the big boyz.

best car built in canada
By joe canadian on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 monte carlo ss is a great car

ONE GREAT CAR !
By biarritz84 on 07/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Traded in a 99 Seville STS on this Monte LS. Tested a new 300, looked great but seats was a killer on the back. This Monte rides and drives as smooth as my STS but lacks the HP by far but with 32 mpg and regular fuel it uses no complaints.Got this car for under 20 grand and it has all the right features not too much like the STS. The leather seats are great to.

Awesome ride
By cocod08 on 07/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Monte SS I think it was a great buy though I do wish I had held out a little longer and got the supercharged edition. tough the 3.8liter v-6 does travel if you know what i mean.