Used 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Monte Carlo model:

Awesome ride
By cocod08

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Monte SS I think it was a great buy though I do wish I had held out a little longer and got the supercharged edition. tough the 3.8liter v-6 does travel if you know what i mean.

the heated leather seats were well worth the extra cash

its all good i don't think i would change a thing

Supercharged is nice but not perfect...
By Chad Green

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I was the first one in the area to get a hold of one of these sweet cars! Black with the silver ground effects. 240 supercharged is really nice. It's really the wife's car and let me tell you it gets the looks. Nice on trips, been on a few in it. Even got caught speeding...opps!

Sunroof, Nice stereo with XM! Heated Seats

Needs a niced interior, over 30 grand and no chrome,aluminum,wood accents and no digital climate conrols. Needs all chrome wheels like the "Intimidator" edition! The Grand Prix 3.8 with 260 h.p would be nice!

awesome
By mac4many

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

this is one of the best cars ive ever had.

Randy's Monte Carlo SS
By Randy Heath

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The car rides like a Caddie on the highway. The throtle is very responsive at all speeds. The A/C works very well but is noisy on acceleration, I plan to have it checked out at the dealer when I have time. As for handling, this is better than any other car I have owned, I was impressed that a large front wheel drive could corner so well. I give the car a 9 for overall satisfaction.

The power and smoothness of the 3.8 under all traffic situations. I like the steering wheel controls.

Change the fog lamps switch so it does not need to be pressed again once the car is turned off. Change the A/C recirculating switch to stay in that function when the car is turned off and restarted. And last make the front end of the car more agressive looking or more distinctive.

Love My 2004 Competition Yellow LS !!
By Oblio3

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased the 2004 Monte Carlo LS Yellow Competition Sport model and I love this car, It is very sporty, a real head turner, comfortable and lots of fun to drive. Love the Stereo with the 200 watt amp and the way the interior is personalized to the driver. I love my hot rod !!!!

Love the black and yellow door sills,floor mats, spoiler , 16" diamond cut wheels black on yellow badging and the stereo !!! Makes the car a very personal hot rod !!

Make it a rear wheel drive vehicle, also make the fog lights an available option on the LS