2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Monte Carlo model:
SS MONTE CARLO
By REGRAHC on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Had it since July...Not 1 problem

WOW
By DADGUM on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

The power of this car is great for an already great 3800 searies v-6. The supercharger has make this engine even meanier then it was, I loved it

Don't buy base...
By Monicca on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have the Supercharged SS and it's an incredible car. Excellent acceleration, smooth ride, comfortable interior, and lots of nice extras. It's definitely mid-sized but it has all the style of a sports car. I traded in a Mustang Cobra because although it was sweet, it was also loud, cramped, and overall uncomfortable. I don't regret the decision... My friend bought a Monte about a month after I did but he got the base model. Acceleration with the base is nothing spectacular, it's 'extras' are minimal, and it's just not fun. You wouldn't think there would be such a huge difference but it's well worth the extra money.

Fun Family Car
By Herbert on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

The best performing car that Chevy has come out with (for its size), since the 1963 to 1965 Corvette. Has plenty of interior (even with sun roof) for people that are 6 feet 3 inches tall. Has plenty of trunk space for extended trips.

By Supercharged on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I wanted a car that would be fun to drive and different from the crowd. The MC has plenty of power, a smooth ride and a hot look. Love it!

Summer car
By Richjay on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

It's every thing what I had imagined it would be,(pleasure to drive),when I thought about buying my Monti Carlo Super Charged SS.Good looks and style.

AWSOME
By ripperopen_18 on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

since we bought our monte me and the old lady fight over who gets to drive it everyday. we say excellent car and keep making them for as long as you can

My third Monte
By My third MC on 11/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

my third MC and the most fun. Had a 77, 95 and now an 04. Would recommned! It's an exceptional drive if you like a sport suspension. My last MC (95) has 146,500 miles on it and is in great shape. It influenced my purchase this past weekend...

Julia's Monte Carlo
By lngjulia on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Love this car. It is fun. With a lot of get up and go. Also gets lots of compliments

Great Car
By jkh83 on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Although many car magazines analysis of this car are harsh, I feal as though thi sis an excellent car. I have had for eight months now and have had no problem. The fuel economy is great (26mpg avg.) and the ride is quite compliant. This car isn't the fastest car on the block, but it is a joy to own.