Perfect
By caitlinmay on
2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I am obsessed with my '03 Monte Carlo SS. I bought it only a few months ago with 126,000 miles on it, and it's already my favorite car I've ever owned. I bought it from a new/used Chevy dealer, so there were no problems with the car at all. The interior and exterior were both in perfect condition. No mechanical problems at all. It drives smooth and it's fast!!! It's a very easy car to handle, and I love love love the style! I haven't had it for long enough to say it's reliable and things don't go bad on the car, but from what I see now, the car has been taken very good care off. I don't see myself having any problems with it down the road!
Favorite Features
I love the sunroof, power seats, controls on the steering wheel, and the overall design of the car!
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I don't like about the car is gas mileage! It supposedly gets 17 city but it doesn't seem like it. Right before I purchased the Monte, I owned a 2002 Sante Fe (SUV) and it also got 17 city, but to be honest, it seems like I got better mpg in the SUV!!!