2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Review: Low Rider

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Review

Low Rider
By Low Rider on

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I do love this car! Glad to see lots of others do too. Bought used, 2 months now. It is definitely a low rider. I felt bamboozled at the car lot where I purchased it. I don't think they had sold a car in days. Paid 8,900. Not sure it was well kept, all 4 tires are different brands. Lights go on and off. Knocks if higher octane gas is not used. Only bad thing to say that it sits so low, when you pull out of a parking spot with huge vehicles on both sides you can't see a thing. Also, I have very short legs and have to sit very close to steering wheel. I had a Kia and loved it but I hit a pole, didn't damage the body but with the poorly made unibody (all one piece)it was warped & totaled.

Love the stereo, it's the bomb and is fun to drive!

Driver's door slams back on you, doesn't stay open. Lots of stuff under the hood. I drove an old pick up for 6 yrs,it was very basic under the hood. This car is over whelming, I couldn't even get the air filter out. Yes, I'm female but I don't like feeling helpless, it needs professionals to repair.