2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Review

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!
By TLC on

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I turned in my 1999 Grand Prix at lease end and thought I wanted another one, but since they no longer make the 2-door model I decided to purchase the Monte Carlo...and I'm glad I did! I love this car! I went with the SS model with the High Sport Appearance package...it is basically loaded except for the satellite radio (which I don't need anyway)...it is an absolutely beautiful car...I've caught many people staring!...including myself!!! I can't wait for the nice warm weather to come back again so I can really show it off!

Favorite Features

Basically everything, but a few that stand out are: the High Sport Appearance Package - power and handling - heated seats - dual climate control - cd/cassette upgraded sound system with steering wheel controls (except as noted below)

Suggested Improvements

cheap pull-out knob for lights should be replaced with nice dial like heat/AC controls - door armrests are hard and should be padded like the center console armrest - preset and mute buttons on steering wheel are almost recessed and should be raised like other steering wheel controls