Used 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Monte Carlo model:

Best all around car I've owned!!!!
By Happi Car Owner

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I think the dealer trapped me :) My van needed to go in for service, and they gave me a 03 Monte for my rental! That's all she wrote! I had to own one, so I made the purchace. It's handling for a car it's size is incredible! It's performance is outstanding! The style is head turning! It's just an overall great car!

Road Handling and cornering like the pros! The stereo system is awesome! And the trunk space is neverending!

As it was said in another post, the window size could be bigger to eliminate the blind spots. I also agree on a higher hp V6 like the Grand National or a V8 for the series.

Built Like a Rock
By bgblockchevy

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my Monte since 11-02 and I have been averaging about 20k miles a year. Great car, but I find getting performance parts are hard to find. Drives and handles the road very well. For a NASCAR style car, it should be a rear wheel drive car.

Leather, heated seats and MPG indicator

Show the American horsepower and bring back the rear wheel drive Monte.

Best car I've ever driven
By xphyle6774

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I am so pleased with the Monte Carlo! I always wanted a vehicle that not only looked great, but out-performed any other vehicle I previously owned. For a larger car, It is very easy to maneuver in parking lots and garages. The fuel efficiency surprised me for a V6, averaging better mileage than most 4-cyl. engines Chevy produces. I am a tall person, 5' 11", and the interior design suits me well, even in the back seat. I owned a truck before and was worried about losing cargo space. No way...the trunk is HUGE.

6-way driver's seat with adjustable lumbar support, roomy interior and storage in console area. Passenger side seat that "scoots" forward to allow passenger entry to rear seats. Great stereo system!

Larger side rear windows to minimize the blind spot.

SS Rules
By Rabos4672

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is the first SS I have purchased since 1988. I love the new style and lucked out on getting a new Jeff Gordon edition even though the 04,s were out. I previously had a pontiac Grand Prix GT, which I enjoyed, but they no longer make in a 2 door, so I returned to Chevy

I love the heated seats and the sporty look..especially the ghost flames.it makes heads turn. also like the moonroof, but prefer t tops like the old ones had.

needs a coin holder..better cup holder in front of the shift. Also, the seat belt tends to come loose from its holder. Had this problem with a malibu as well

My Monte Carlo
By nana of 3

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I always loved the new Monte Carlo since they came out and was determined to have one so I got one

I love the style and comfort of this car.

I would love to see more lighting in dash..and maybe a dvd

• SUV