Used 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Monte Carlo model:

Best Monte Carlo
By Robertlang

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I don't know why Edmunds is dishing this car so badly. I love it and have owned 2 previous Monte Carlos (1980 and 1986)and this one is the best that Chevy has put out. I think it is a great deal for the price of the car and handles wonderfully for me. I also unlike Edmunds really like the appearance as it is a bit retro to the 80's models which I liked and think it is great looking; even the back end!

Interior and the controls and especially the split controls for the a/c-heater for the driver and passenger. Something I've never seen before.

Maybe give the front end more of a grill-like feature to it instead of no grill.

2003 Jeff Gordon Signature Monte Carlo
By Ron Ignelzi

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

A Must for all die-hard Jeff Gordon fans! This car is the BEST looking of all the Signature Series cars built by GM. Fun to drive and gets lots of positive comments from people that see it. Plenty of power and good gas mileage to boot.

All the controls for the radio in the steering wheel. On-Star and hands free phone built into mirror.

Lose the Lumbar support! I had to disconnect mine just so I could sit in the seat.

Heaven on wheels
By Denice Cazillo

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car is the most awesome vehicle I've ever owned. Comfortable, quiet, with power to get me where I want to go.

The radio system is wonderful. All the changes you need to do are right at your fingertips.

None!

No resale value
By Robert Herrera

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle has no resale value. I recently tried to trade this vehicle inn for a new truck. I was surprised that a 1 year old vehicle in imaculate condition will loss that much value sticker on this veh was $32.0000 I was surprised that the dealer where I bought this veh would only offered $13,000 trade in value on a Jeff Gordon Signature Car. I am very disapointed.

Best all around car I've owned!!!!
By Happi Car Owner

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I think the dealer trapped me :) My van needed to go in for service, and they gave me a 03 Monte for my rental! That's all she wrote! I had to own one, so I made the purchace. It's handling for a car it's size is incredible! It's performance is outstanding! The style is head turning! It's just an overall great car!

Road Handling and cornering like the pros! The stereo system is awesome! And the trunk space is neverending!

As it was said in another post, the window size could be bigger to eliminate the blind spots. I also agree on a higher hp V6 like the Grand National or a V8 for the series.