2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe Consumer Reviews 6

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Monte Carlo model:
2003 Competition Yellow SS ,my dream car
By imarealslimladee on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

When I first saw a Yellow Monte, I couldn't wait for my lease with my 2001 Red Impala to be over.I put a Yellow Monte on my desktop till I bought one. The kids thought I was alittle obsessed with it!Well they took back the Impala 7 months early! Now I have my baby! I Love driving it, 13,000 miles in 9 months. Sometimes I'm amazed at how many compliments I get on my car. It's a great car:)

Best Monte Carlo In Town
By PamCam on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car is very comfortable to drive. I can set the seat for me to use and adjust when needed. All the radio controlls are right at the seering wheel so as I don't have to reach to change the channel.I have OnStar, which makes the convienence of a hands free cell phone. Just push a button just above your head and start talking, you tell it what to do, can even check your E-mails.This car has a very sleek look and the exterior gives it a sporty look. Handling is perfect for anyone. Just a great car.

2003 Monte
By Snofox710 on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have not had one problem since I bought the car. I was however in a real bad accident with it and it was amazing how well the car handled the impact. I'm very impressed with this car.

Love my YELLOW Monte
By Littlebabe74 on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

So far I have nothing but good things to say about this car. It's great and lots of fun to drive. The first time I seen a yellow one, I had to have one. But had to wait till my lease expired on my current vehicle, but that day finally came and I now am the proud owner of a YELLOW Monte!!!

Great]
By chevy on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love The Monte Ccarlo SS, but I want a V8.

monte carlo
By valerie216 on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Considering the cost of this car, it has broke 3 times and qualified for the Ohio Lemon Law. This car was reliable until about 9k miles and that is where the problems began for 3 weeks in a row. i am in the process of a buyback, so think twice before spending a lot of money on a brand new car and thinking it will be reliable.

monte carlo 2003
By roxane dillon on 09/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

What I like the most about this car is the look, color, and also the ride. Gmac did me good on this one 1.9%, I use to knock them but no more.Thanks GMAC!!I will remember you in my conversations!! oh easy on gas!

Love my YELLOW Monte
By Mindy on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have only had my car for a few weeks now, but at this time I can truly say I love it. I have been wanting a yellow one for some time now and made up my mind that when my lease expired on my Blazer my next car would be a monte, yellow one!!!

Monte Carlo Review
By Yvonne Hawk on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Since purchasing the Monte Carlo, I have enjoyed its smooth ride and high performance. It has power and I love the vehicle handles. I feel in control of the vehicle and the road while I am driving. This model provides more than adequate room inside and trunk space. I especially, like the sleek, dynamic lines of the model. Very impressive design. Hope is provides years of service.

A Sporty Comfortable Package!
By vmz on 08/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

After driving about twenty vehicles at the GM AutoShow In-Motion, I found this car to be an exceptional value. Taking it's size in consideration there are no other foriegn or domestic coupes that stack up to it. The Monte is truly American and a through back to days gone by in ways similar to the PT Cruiser. It gives you a Caddy feel with a Chevy price tag. Under normal and cruising driving conditions, the feel is smooth and solid. The interior though tastefully sparse is spacious and comfortable. If size, solid feel, distinct styling, and good value for the money is what you want, then give the Monte a test drive. I think it will win you over!