2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Monte Carlo model:
MY 2003 MONTE CARLO SS
By SPENCER on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I LOVE MY MONTE CARLO SS, MY CAR BEFORE IT WAS AN 01 CAMARO SS, BUT I'M VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE POWER MY MONTE CARLO HAS EVEN THOUGH IT'S A V6. MINE IS BLACK ON BLACK, AND I HAD THE WINDOWS TINTED WHICH MADE IT LOOK AWESOME.I HAVE PUT 18 INCH CHROME RIMS ON IT AND A CATBACK FLOWMASTER EXHAUST SYSTEM ALSO. I HAVE TO ADMIT THOUGH THAT IT HAS BEEN VERY DIFFICULT TO FIND AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR MY CAR, BUT OTHER THEN THAT I GIVE IT AN A+

Surprised, and impressed!
By rvhssg on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have searched long and hard for the right vehicle, finnaly I found it! This car is awesome, especially since i am a big man, I wanted a vehicle big enough to sit in and not have my knees in my chest. Bingo! The monte carlo does just that. I have all the room i need, and the car performs very well. I am impressed. I hope that others will be able to enjoy theirs as much. It has also been awesome with gas mileage and with mechanical performance. Just routine maintenance and this baby will roll for a long time to come.

I love this car
By Rickey on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car has all the features I wanted and some I didn't know I needed until I used them. Like heated seats, what a great option! The stereo controls on the stearing wheel and ON STAR are great features and add to the safety factor. But best of all I think this car looks great, drives like a dream and trouble free.

AWSOME CAR
By DALOARI on 12/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I LIKE IT I LOVE IT I WONT SOME MORE OF IT. THIS CAR RIDES LIKE A DREAM I DRIVE IT OVER 75 MILES A DAY BACK AND FORTH TO WORK. I HAVE ONLY HAD IF FOR 3 MONTHS WITH NO PROBLEMS AT ALL.FIRST CHEVY I HAVE ONED IN YEARS. I WILL GO BACK.

I love my Monte
By Joe Owens on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

It was my first new car and I could not ask for anything better. It handles like a dream.

In Love with my Monte
By Nightnurse on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

A dream machine..My Black SS. Love the pick up....Please officer I need to get to work..Would NOT trade it for any other car.

I love my Monte Carlo SS
By MistyJ on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My Monte Carlo is the best thing I have ever bought. Since I was a little kid, I have always wanted one. My dream came true, and I have nothing but good things to say about the car. It's a guy magnet at Nascar Races.

Great Car
By MC10 on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Have owned a 2003 Monte Carlo SS for 9 months. It is a fantastic car. Excellent quality and fun to drive. Has surprising power for a V6 with excellent gas mileage. Averaging about 25 MPG. Took it on a 1400 mile trip and averaged 31.5 MPG.

MY LIMITED EDITION MONTE CARLO SS
By CCLCRAZY56 on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I HAVE A 2003 LIMITED EDITION PACE CAR MONTE # 767 OUT OF 1401. IT IS MIDNIGHT BLUE WITH SILVER FLAGS ON THE SIDE AND RED "TAZ" ON THE SIDE AND BACK. i HAVE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH THIS CAR MECHANCIALLY. I HAVE TINTED THE WINDOWS, PUT AN AWESOME EXHAUST SYSTEM ON IT BUT OTHER THAN THAT NO WORK HAS BEEN DONE. I CONSISTANTLY GET 30 MPG IN THIS CAR. AS MUCH AS I WOULD HATE TO GET RID OF THIS CAR I AM LOOKING AT THE 2004 SUPERCHARGED MONTE CARLO SS. LOOKING -- MIND YOU..

2003 Competition Yellow SS ,my dream car
By imarealslimladee on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

When I first saw a Yellow Monte, I couldn't wait for my lease with my 2001 Red Impala to be over.I put a Yellow Monte on my desktop till I bought one. The kids thought I was alittle obsessed with it!Well they took back the Impala 7 months early! Now I have my baby! I Love driving it, 13,000 miles in 9 months. Sometimes I'm amazed at how many compliments I get on my car. It's a great car:)