2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Monte Carlo model:
Yellow Competition
By XxJoshJDbsnxX on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the Competition Yellow package Monte and it's great. Couldn't think of a better car. Only down side is the head room. But theres alot of room none to less

Cappuccino Frost
By jem7149 on 11/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Nice car and nice ride for 2003. Can tell the room in back is for short people, but hey, just me and my girlfriend so we'll kick back and enjoy the sunroof! Performance and handling are tight and smooth.

A great 2 door coupe
By LoriG on 10/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Monte Carlo. It's fun, fast and it gets great gas mileage. I'm glad that it's sporty yet safe enough that I bought it as a "family" car. Although it has one of the ugliest "butts" on the road, it's still a hot looking car.

The Monte Is Hot
By Warrendl2002 on 09/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. The thing that caught my eye was the sleek, and sporty exterior design, but when i got a chance to test drive it, I was blown away. Sporty, comfortable, great on gas, easy to handle, and of course is great eye candy.

super sporty
By supersport guy on 09/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

i have a 01 ss monte blk with blk cloth. just returned with it from florida and averaged 27-28mpg at 65+ with ac on...great for a heavy car. My only true complaint is my fault-i hate the back-it shows ever spot of dust and scratches ezy... next car will be a light color.. But it still looks hot when it gets twlight out..

Mighty Monte Carlo
By jwymannascar on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Bought new 2003 Monte LS after putting 200,000 miles on 1998 Grand Prix. Overall the Monte drives like the GP but has more room and comfort. The 3400 is almost as fast as the 3800 in the GP but gets better mileage. Like the split seats in the Monte opposed to the armrest access in the GP.

First look
By J0HNNY on 08/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is the car that I waited for 9 months to get.