2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Review: Pontiac Man Gone Chevy

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Review

Pontiac Man Gone Chevy
By Tkay43 on

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Very happy with the handling package of the Monte Carlo. My last car was the Grand Prix GTP from Pontiac and I must say I would pick the Monte Carlo over the Grand Prix for ride and handling any day. The 3.8 L engine in the Monte Carlo cannot compare with the supercharged GTP when starting from a dead stop but at the high end ( over 55 mph ) I can not see a difference. Excellent stereo system option and for the price would suggest you take.

Very sporty exterior and quite roomy inside for the driver and passenger seat. So far, knock on wood, my car is sound mechanically. With a great finance rate, the Monte Carlo is a solid investment.

Possible add a supercharger to the 3.8 L engine as an option. The interior plastic can be upgraded for a richer look. My biggest complaint is how hard it is for an adult or teenager to get into the rear seats. The design of how the front seats fold and move needs to be improved.