2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Review: Great Car

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe - Consumer Review

Great Car
By lovemymonte on

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I owned a 2000 Mercury Cougar and Ford took it back under the Minnesota Lemon Law. After that whole experince, I wanted to purchase something that would be reliable. My mom has a Monte Carlo and she loves the car, never any problems. I love my car. The white really looks sharp with the black moldings and the red SS detailing. I recommend this car to anyone looking for a great car with performance, great looks and a great reliability record. If you are thinking about purchasing this car, go to JD powers website and compare other vehicles. That's what made me make my decision. Don't count this vehicle out until you have researched and TEST DRIVE.

Heated leather seats, great factory sound system, performance. EVERYTHING!

Even thought the headlights turn on automatically, why is there a pull lever on the dash to access them otherwise. It looks like GM spent all their money towards the looks and the performance that they decided to take the headlight switch out of a car made back in the 1980's.