2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe Consumer Reviews 7

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Monte Carlo model:
Great Going GM
By Harley60 on 07/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great handling a very comfortable ride. A chevy man for decades, a few year ago swithed to Jeep. Back to Chevy, will never own a Jeep or Chrysler product again.

one grreat car
By 1 happy m/c owner on 06/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. lots of room inside. great looking outside. bright red paint is perfect. plenty of power.sound system rocks. driver friendly controls. verry comfortable,quiet ride

ss Monte
By lmilone on 06/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The SS Monte Carlo is superior all the way around. The handling, styling, comfort and performance is awesome. When you step on the accelerator you go without any hesitation and gas mileage is surprisingly good.

Monte Carlo SS
By troobie on 06/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

none

SS Mama
By Nisey on 06/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have to agree with you the enterior could use some work... like the dual air conditioning option low budget. Love the plain sleek look inside though! Over all I enjoy driving my Monte Carlo...only slightly miss me GT Pontiac.

Great cars for the money.
By MitchK on 06/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I myself own a 95' monte carlo z34. I love the car, although ride quality and handling are lacking. I somehow got my parents to purhcase a new monte carlo ss, more specifically a 2002 Dale E. Edition SS. Styling is very nice; these cars are real head turners(especially w/ the high sport package). The handling is GREAT for a big car, not to mention the ride quality is fantastic. Overall quality is much better than that of the grand prix GTP we test drove. I conclude that the 2000-on montes are the best generation ever, and are a heck of a car for the money. A good mix of sportiness and practicality.

Pontiac Man Gone Chevy
By Tkay43 on 05/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Very happy with the handling package of the Monte Carlo. My last car was the Grand Prix GTP from Pontiac and I must say I would pick the Monte Carlo over the Grand Prix for ride and handling any day. The 3.8 L engine in the Monte Carlo cannot compare with the supercharged GTP when starting from a dead stop but at the high end ( over 55 mph ) I can not see a difference. Excellent stereo system option and for the price would suggest you take.

It's pretty cool.
By Mr. Dave on 05/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I went to look at one of these while scoping out a new family car. The interior is huge, there's only three of us and we all fit fine. It's comfy. My car has every option, minus the heated seats. I like it. Gas mileage is fabulous, I have a 64 mile commute and I get 27 without even trying. Handling is good for a large car - let's face it - this is not a small car, naturally it is not going to handle like sports car. But, it goes where I point it and it stops well too. If you still want more remeber nobody said you can't add bigger rubber or modify the suspension!

2001 Monte Carlo
By Kenneth Snyder on 05/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

In the 18 months that I owned this car, Other than replacing the seat material on the driver seat{It pulled away from exposing the side airbag} The only work done to the car was routine matinance

satisfied
By robert henry on 05/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

very able auto. alot of features and safety for the money. rich look to the body