2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Review: MoNique the DivaMobile! <3

2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Review

LS Coupe (3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic)

MoNique the DivaMobile! <3
By Joey on

2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe

I purchased my maroon Monte Carlo in January 2009 from my dad. She had 151,000 on her, and there was a crack in front of the driver's headlight where my dad had kicked her because he is impatient and she cold started on him. The battery cables have been troublesome, but is tolerable. I've put rear brakes, a new intake gasket, a wheel hub, new tires, and a new starter on her, approximately $2300. I only use premium fuel and a bottle of gas treatment with every tank, change the oil every 3000 miles, she has been good to me. Coming up on 188K, and she will accompany me on my move from Indiana back to Michigan. To many more years and miles with my baby!

On the interstate, I get over 30 miles to the gallon from a full size car! The trunk swallows the packing of my best friend he packs A LOT!. Bambi barely scathed her. She feels very planted on the highway. I can sleep in this car, it's big and comfortable! <3

Umm, I don't know, other than the fact that GM killed the Monte Carlo, some cheapness inside, I don't have a sunroof. God I am really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. Kudos Chevrolet! And shame on you for giving up!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review