1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Review: I wanted the best and I got th

1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Review

Z34 Coupe (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

I wanted the best and I got the best!
By Tony G on

1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 2dr Coupe

I have owned this car for 15 months and I haven't had a problem with it. This car has only had normal maintenance done to it by me. This is a smooth riding car, sporty and fun. The car drives like a champ. Some of the best features are the dual climate controls (my wife says that we can never buy a car without this feature), huge trunk, 3.8 liter engine and the accessability of controls (steering wheel and center console). If you are looking for a good reliable car this is it. Just remember to give it proper up keep and find one that was taken care of and it's a car to enjoy for a long time. Enjoy the pleasure of owning this car.

The dual climate controls/steering wheel contols. This provides some of the most pleasant comfort and enhances your driving exprience. The exterior design and the 3.8 engine.

Incorparate some of the digital features in other GM products. Also this car should have an option to have a supercharger on it. Also make the battery more accessible (right now buried under the stablizer bar and windsheild washer tank.