funner than most
By zillaryder on
1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 2dr Coupe
I love my Monte. But i do have a few things that could be better. 1. The drivers seat is to soft. It needs to grip you better. 2. The seat belt guide is annoying when trying to get something or someone out of the backseat. 3. The passenger airbag fit isn't the greatest. 4. I put stiffer tires on mine to help it's cornering ability. 5. I've broke the lid on the center consol twice when leaning over it to get something out of the back. 6. GM's dedication to the "unistick" cruise, signals, wipers & brights all on one stick. 7. The negetive stereotypes that come with the name "Monte Carlo". My brothers call it the "Granny Carlo" among others.
Favorite Features
Good power. Mash the throttle and it will go right to the red before up shifting. Sleeper styling. It doesn't look as fancy as the newer style but still has a good clean look to it. Big trunk. Big back seat. and 28 MPG freeway for a car with this much power can not be complain about.
Suggested Improvements
Dump the "Unistick". Get frimer/grippier seats. Better stronger center consol lid design.