1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Review: Maybe I just have really bad l

1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Review

Z34 Coupe (3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Maybe I just have really bad luck...
By headaches on

1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 2dr Coupe

Now that I've owned this car for four years, I'm glad to finally be getting rid of it! Talk about HEADACHES!!! Every time I fix something, there's something else waiting to go. Starting with electrical problems, the power widnows worked sporadically for months till they found the problem. Then the fuel pump went, or was it the belt tensionor that went next... I've replaced the intake gasket. Then the front hub-assemblies, half-shafts & tie- rod ends. Surprise, then the altornator went! Now the odometer has stopped & the guages have gone crazy... No waite maybe it's me going crazy! Best of all, now the whole engine needs to be resealed!

The single cup-holder for all passangers was thinking! Seriously though, I like the stereo controls in the steering wheel, the car feels very sporty to drive with lots of horsepower.

To replace the battery? removal of the windshield washer fluid tank & a frame support is necassary. For a tune up, the intake manifold along with many other components will be in your way. A bottle of asprin would fit nicly in the cup-holder. Then where would I put a cup?