1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Review: I Love My Monte, but I Have to

1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Consumer Review

I Love My Monte, but I Have to go!
By Love My Monte on

1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 2dr Coupe

I just love this car! It has a very nice ride, in fun to drive, and most people like the looks of this vehicle. However, the gas mileage is not too good and I have now replaced the alternator 3 times and it only has 43K miles on this car!!! If that is not bad enough, the cost to repair is outrageous. I'm so concerned about future problems that I am now considering trading in my favorite car for a more reliable one. It's really too bad that I bought it in 95'...should have waited a few years when the rating showed less problems.

This car is not only an exceptional looking car, but it handle very well and is so confortable.

Fix the alternator problems and other engine problems that the ratings show. Also, my cruise control has broken several times within the first few thousand miles. The part that keeps breaking is made of plastic and just doesn't hold up to the temperatures.