2000 Chevrolet Metro Consumer Review: Best and first car

2000 Chevrolet Metro - Consumer Review

LSi Sedan (1.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Best and first car
By danamarie4 on

2000 Chevrolet Metro LSi 4dr Sedan

I got into a wreck with my 2000 chevy metro the 6th week I owned her. I was driving down a dirt road and hit a deer going around a corner; my metro spun and hit the deer twice. Once up front, once in the back. I spun again and tilted onto my driver side and slid 50ft into the woods and hit TWO trees. When she stood upright my only damage was on my drivers side (Needed new doors which were fixed for $300) I came out of that wreck alive because of how GOOD the Chevy Metro was built. I would recommend this car to any parents looking for a car of their child. A pretty inexpensive car to fix and buy. (Mine was an automatic not a 5 speed but they dont have that option)

I loved how her little engine purred. this was my first car and she is very easy to fix with very little guidance. Perfect car for teaching your children how to take care of their car.

NONE! I love this car a lot. and Chevy could not have done better.. (Unless they included a radio but those are easy to install now)