2014 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: The Malibu 1LT gives you a lot

2014 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

2014 Chevrolet Malibu

LT Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic w/1LT)

The Malibu 1LT gives you a lot of value for the price.
By khk on

2014 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan w/1LT (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We took delivery of our 2014 Malibu 1LT in early January. It came equipped with the driver convenience package which gives me a lot of extra features such as 8 way power seat, rear vision camera, remote vehicle start, ect. Handling and ride are excellent. Road noise is almost nonexistant. The engine is quite perky for a 4 cylinder, which was a pleasant surprise. Although I was very concerned about the stop/start feature, it has performed flawlessly. It stops and starts so quickly and smoothly, I hardly notice it. It has loads of storage space and convenience features.. It is a very fun car to drive, and we are very pleased with our purchase.

Remote start, power drivers seat, driver information center, My Link radio and audio system with touch screen, rear vision camera, lots of storage space, tilt and telescoping steering wheel.

I have found only one thing I do not like. The head restraints on the front seats lean to far forward. It is constantly poking me in the back of my head.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By alfig
on 02/01/14 20:26 PM (PST)

i had a malibu as a rental car for 2 weeks. its lame. both my wife and i hated it. not that comfy to sit in. the start/stop engine thing is annoying..someimtes its shuts off at light..sometimes not..sometimes you let up on brake to move up a bit and it starts...then you stop again and the engine keeps running the rest of the time you are stopped. over mpg was lame, 24mpg we averaged over 2 weeks and we had lots of time on state highways and interstates. its just your typical lame gm/chevy mediocre car. they just cant compete with the foreign nameplates. we were thrilled to get home and back in our civic si and vw jetta. also the malibu has a HUGE snout in front always hitting parking curbs and sidewalks...pathetic.