2014 Chevrolet Malibu 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic w/2LT Consumer Review - Love My New 2014 2LT

2014 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

LT Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic w/2LT)

Love My New 2014 2LT Malibu
By reginanita on

2014 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan w/2LT (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Have not had a small car for 13 years. Used to drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Have had it for 1 month and use it to tool around town. No long trips yet. The Stop/Rest works occasionally. Seats could be softer but the foam is dense so that's good. Blowers come on rather slowly. Fav Pages on Radio do not go back but must go thru 6 pages to go back to Pg 1. I feel it is shifting rough but may just not be used to the constant shifting. Support from GM and local Dealership is excellent. They are trying hard to please. Every time I return from a drive I tell my husband, "I love the Malibu." It handles great. Learning all the fun stuff, Sirius, AllStar etc. No plain Jane this time.

Favorite Features

Information Center, Touch Screen, Power and heated seats. Florida has had a cold winter so I use the heat. Wish I had the Warning when another car is too close. Or the Cross Traffic Alert

Suggested Improvements

The Bosch Radio Fav Button should be able to go back one page. Have not noticed if there is an indicator in the Driver Info Center that shows 10ths of miles. I think the Trips 1 and 2 should show 10ths. Sometimes I am very precise wanting to know how far something is. I think the Seat Heating should stay in the position it was when the engine is turned off..Other wise what purpose is a remote start? Unless mine is faulty..Will check it out.