Love my 14 Malibu
By murrietaal on
2014 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ 4dr Sedan w/2LZ (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I believe the 2014 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ is a great car for the price. The features are what you expect to find on a car costing twice what I paid. Shortly after my purchase I took the car on a "shakedown cruise" to Laughlin, Nevada, about a 300 mile drive each way from my home. The car performed flawlessly and I got just short of 30 mpg for the round trip, including a 20 mile drive in stop and go traffic on the return trip.
Favorite Features
I especially like the power provided by the 2.0L turbo engine. The acceleration is comparable to or better than the 3.3L V6 in my other car and it gets better gas mileage. I have had no problems with the MyLink infotainment system and find it very user friendly.
Suggested Improvements
None so far
By jtm1946
on 04/05/14 21:11 PM (PDT)

Our 2014 Malibu LTZ is a great car. It has style, great gas mileage for a mid size sedan. People are always commenting on how good it looks. The Crystal Red stands out in any parking lot. We travel quite a lot and there is plenty of room for our luggage in the trunk. We had a 2011 Cruze that we liked, but there wasn't enough room for our stuff and the back seat had no legroom.