Used 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Malibu model:

I can actually fit in this comfortably
By That tall guy

2013 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LT 4dr Sedan w/1LT (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This car is spacious in the front seat a lot more roomy than my old civic si that I gave to my brother. Very nice car transmission is a little worrisome because sometimes it drops the RPM too low for my liking. The low rpm makes the car rumble but it has been solid for me and I have put 12K miles on this since buying it with 36K miles on it. Other than a few quirks like the air conditioner coming on full blast with heat and the radio hard resetting. The car is very nice for a really nice price that I paid. I am 6 Foot 2 inches tall and have long legs I can drive this comfortably the car is so nice to steer its like butter on toast. This Malibu hasn't went through a winter in buffalo with me yet that may be a problem because the front bumper is so low to the ground but I will update this review after a winter.

MY MALIBU
By MATT FERRARA

2013 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan w/1LZ (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

GREAT CAR!!!

DANGER! NO SPARE TIRE!
By Dave H.

2013 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This car has no spare tire. If you actually drive this car outside the city on real highways and roads you need to be aware that you are not prepared for the most common of all road hazards- a flat tire. In the place where the spare tire should be is a tiny plastic air pump with a small amount of sealant. The sealant will leak out onto the ground and leave a puddle of white glue and the air pump is of insufficient power to inflate the tire. You're out of luck. This is a cynical and shameful way to treat your customers Chevy.

2013 Malibu
By Tanya

2013 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just got my 2013 Malibu I really like the car but I only had it a week & it's overheating already gotta take it 2 get fixed asap

Electrical problems
By Patrick

2013 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LT 4dr Sedan w/2LT (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My 2013 Malibu 2LT is having a major issue that can cause a serious accident.. The steering and all electronics shut down while I'm driving. The motor remains running but all electronics shut completely down. The dealer won't fix this issue and I will put the biggest lawsuit on Chevy if I get into an accident