2013 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: I can't believe it's not an im

2013 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan - Consumer Review

I can't believe it's not an import!
By kkear3 on

2013 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan w/1LT (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This 2013 Malibu is all the reasons we used to buy import cars. It's quiet inside, good looking on the outside, has amazing tech, plenty of power, gets great gas mileage( 31 MPG rural driving), excellent paint work, all priced lower than most everything else. I don't know why GM couldn't or didn't build cars like this 30 years ago; I am just glad they do now. I was going to lease a Camry SE to replace my aging Tundra which needed several VERY expensive repairs (!!!!) but the Malibu has more equipment and is 30% less in both down money and monthly payment. Best of all the 2013 Malibu is SO much better looking than the "dopey" looking 2013 Camry. Gotta love the cool blue interior illumination.

MyLink, clean eye-catching styling, standard equipment levels, powerful and smooth 4 cylinder engine. The interior lights up a cool blue at night-it feels like one of those trendy clubs that serve vodka and Red Bull.

Optional spare tire the lower trim levels-I'll get one for a couple bucks at Harry's U-Pull-It. Folding mirrors would be nice for parking on narrow streets but GM probably had to save money somewhere to offer the car at this price.