2013 Chevrolet Malibu 2.4L 4-cyl. Hybrid 6-speed Automatic w/Premium Audio Consumer Review - Feel smart for buying this

2013 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

Eco Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. Hybrid 6-speed Automatic w/Premium Audio)

Feel smart for buying this car
By dgl7 on

2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco 4dr Sedan w/Premium Audio (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

The ride of this car is very smooth and very quiet.It's not going to win any contests in the 0-60MPH area, but it will get 30-32 MPG in mixed highway and city driving.Strictly highway driving will yield at least the 37mpg that it's rated for and possibly more depending how heavy your foot gets.Previously had an Acura TL,and I can say that the Malibu outshines the TL in nearly every category.Interior materials including leather are high quality. MyLink system fully integrates with my iPhone including putting album art on the screen. This car is a joy to drive and when I look around at other sedans like the TL or the Lexus IS I feel pretty smart with my decision to buy the Malibu for much less

Favorite Features

Milage- I get 31mpg in combined driving Exterior look- great lines added in 2013 make this a sharp car! Smooth and quiet ride (triple paned glass) MyLink- Steering wheel controls- intuitive Driver Info screen in the dash- odometer, etc (not the Mylink screen) High quality feel of interior materials- soft to the touch. I LOVE THIS CAR!

Suggested Improvements

ECO model's trunk space is greatly reduced due to the battery. One set of golf clubs is no problem, two is ok, but doesn't leave room for much else. This problem would be resolved if you opt for a model other than the ECO.