Chevy Malibu 2013
By stromit on
2013 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan w/1LT (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Have had the Chevy 1LT Malibu for about a month now. Traded in a 2006 Honda Pilot with almost 100K. Hard to trade in but it eats gas like nothing. Really like the better gas mileage. Not fantastic but a big step up. We also have a 2012 Honda Accord. The Accord gets better gas mileage and is zippier and shifts gears smoother. But, the Malibu feels like a really nice luxury car. I really like it better. In fact, my 18 year old likes it much better than the Accord. More bells & whistles. Will be interesting to see the reliability in the future for both. But, I have more faith in GM now than in the past. As far as OnStar navigation which is free for 6 months, not impressed.
Favorite Features
Interior front comfort is fantastic. A pleasure to drive. Really like the XM Radio. Feels like a luxury car inside with the many interior lights. Comfortable front seats.
Suggested Improvements
A little difficult to see cars on the right hand side. A bigger blind spot than I would like so have to really pay attention. The shifting of gears is not as smooth as our 2012 Accord. The back seats do seem a bit cramped.