Used 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Reviews - 48 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Malibu model:

Malibu Outshines the Others
By karenandcarl

2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

Edmunds was not all positive about the 2013 Malibu, but we looked at and drove all the other brands and Malibu comfort and quality outshine them all.
The only other one close is Fusion.
We love our car and hope anyone in the market takes a close look at this car that is an American car, and has a high [HTML removed] rating.

Built American at it's Best!
By usmretired

2013 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan w/1LT (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I can only find a couple things I would do differently with this car which are include a full size spare with the same alloy wheel that's on the car, and include fog lights on all the models.

Now let me start by expressing how much I love this car. I love this car! Chevrolet hit the ball out of the park on the 2013 Malibu.

This car looks really great, I get compliments all the time. The car is so quiet inside when being driven, he handles very well, pretty good acceleration too.

The fit and finish in this car with the blue accent lighting allows me to really relax at night and enjoy the ride!

Back up camera, blue accent lighting, interior design, alloy wheels, body design, etc.

Needs a full size regular spare tire on the same alloy wheels that come on the car. Fog lights should be standard on the LT.

Love the new 2013 Chevy Malibu, great design.
By kuekio

2013 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I really love this car. I bought the 1LS model and it rides wonderfully, looks sporty. Maybe this vehicle is a little more expensive than competitors, but this is a classic American auto. I bought a 2013 Toyota Corolla and I had serious steering problems so I changed it for this new 2013 Malibu.
The Malibu has a great smooth ride and that the interior is comfortable and excellent design. The car gets mpg just like it says, 37mpg open road and 31mpg in town. Not many cars will get that good right out of the gate. In my experience, I went to Alabama driving around 58 mph average and the car did 52mpg!

Design exterior and interior, smooth ride. Mpg

Radio Sound is not good

Malibu now a great car
By hansup

2013 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

13 Malibu has more power, gets better mileage, has more room, and is quieter than my 2000 BMW 323i.

Great gas mileage. My commute is 30 miles one way, mixed city/highway. The Malibu gets 34 MPG from my driveway and back with a little driver effort. Outstanding.

Versus the 323i, the Malibu does not give the confidence on the twisty open road, but it may be just as fast. Considering that is less than 1% of the time behind the wheel, I like the Malibu.

Great car
By gunjp56

2013 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ 4dr Sedan w/1LZ (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

After reading the professional reviews on this car I was hesitant to buy one. I took several mid size cars for a drive and actually found the Malibu to be quite comfortable and responsive, the price was also competitive. I have a little over 3000 miles on mine now and I am very glad I made that choice.

The touch screen system.