2013 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: 2013 Malibu ECO 2SA

2013 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

2013 Malibu ECO 2SA
By ticner58 on

2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco 4dr Sedan w/Premium Audio (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I can't understand all of the negative reviews about this car that are out there from certain publications. I now have 3000 miles and simply love this car. I just did a 880 mile one way trip on all interstate driving and averaged 34.3 mpg. This is while driving between 70 & 77 mph all of the way. Under regular driving, 55-60, I have attained over 40 mpg while commuting to work (18 miles one way). Some publications say to purchase the Camry, Pris or Sonota hybrids over this car. Go ahead and price them out using 2SA option, add a sunroof and see what price you get. I found that I was able to get exactly what I wanted, without getting other options that I didn't want or need with the Malibu.

Chevy MyLink and it's Ease of Use, Bluetooth, Ride, Comfort, Interior and Exterior Design, Mpg

The Goodyear "Assurance" tires are easily the noisest tires, on certain surfaces, that I have ever experienced on "new" car tires.