SaigonPaulie75
By saigonpaul75 on
2012 Chevrolet Malibu LT 4dr Sedan w/2LT (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I introduced to my wife 2011 Malibu(Summit white) LT1 model when it was new and she bought it and loves it..So this may 2013 I went and bought my 2012(former lease) with 14000 miles for a great price(same color) but it's LT2 model and loaded with heated seats. We laugh about it. It's like driving an expensive car that we only paid $17000 each. Oh yeah! There are cars that cost $50k+ and it's all about name brand and status symbol. We can't afford those and so in our own way, this is our Mercedes or Audi lol..But less fortunate people than us only wish they could own this Malibu. So we are very happy and proud to own 2 cars with the same color and park in our driveway at our cozy home lol..
Favorite Features
We love almost everything about the Malibu.. We will never buy a base model car of any make.We love the dashboard little glovebox..It's a great idea and design.Why other cars don't follow the idea is beyond me! Trust me, it drives like a Cadillac. These cars are completely loaded with leather streering , moon roof, heated seats etc..etc...
Suggested Improvements
The only thing we hate is the glovebox is so small for not a tiny car.