2011 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: Longtime GM customer very disa

2011 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

Longtime GM customer very disappointed.
By leftofthenorm on

2011 Chevrolet Malibu LT2 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have owned 3 prior new GM vehicles. This one has been trouble from day 1. First it had rail dust, orange rust spots all over the car in which it took the dealer three times to fix. Then the wheels vibrated, which they never could fix. After spending at least 12 different trips to the dealer, I now have two bent rims. This car gets driven MAYBE twice a week by my wife. I will be trading this car in, and I am very disappointed with this car. Very cramped on the inside, trunk is very short, plastic trim comes off all the time. Exterior badging fell off. Horrible wheels. Horrible (20mpg) gas mileage. I will never buy a GM car again.

Exterior styling is wonderful, it really does look good. Great sound system.

Stronger wheels, better build quality, more efficient engine. Definately not worth the price of admission at this point. Seeing as these can be bought around 10k now, it might be worth it as a beat-around used car. New, they were horrible.