So Far...So Good
By damytquinn on
2011 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
Have owned this car for 20 months and wanted to wait until this point to write a review on this Malibu. This has been the most reliable car I have ever owned(and I have owned over a dozen new cars in 33years of driving). It has never been to the shop for any unscheduled service. I was not planning to trade when I did, but an unexpected windfall convinced me to trade and was glad I did! This car now has almost 25,000miles and still is as tight and quiet as the day I drove it from the dealership. Every thing works the way it is supposed to. I am averaging 26mpg in 70%/30%hwy-city driving which is NOT what I was hoping for when I bought this car, but it's not terrible.
Favorite Features
I love the adjustable heated leather seats. The handling is good, very quiet and smooth ride. Great interior styling.
Suggested Improvements
Car has thick A pillars so there are some serious blind spots. This is not a problem if you are a careful driver. Would have been nice to have a sub woofer added to the bose speaker system, the steering feel is a little too light. Gas tank only holds 16 gallons so depending on how much you drive, you might have to fill-up more often. And of course, better mpg would be nice.