So far so good!
By simplyme on
2011 Chevrolet Malibu LT1 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
Purchased a few months ago. Already put on 4,000 miles. It's a very comfortable car Me being 6'6" I fit quite well. Although anyone who sits behind me had better be quite short! Monique as she is rightfully named is a snappy accelerator, corners fantastically, and I love the clad wheels. Trunk is huge. I had taken a trip to Frankfot KY. and I averaged 37.7mpg!! with a full trunk At times the remote start is finicky, but no complaints. She was a lease car before I bought her. The driver seat is kind of like crumpled near the door, which is causing a tear. Which is very disappointing. Considering my 02 Impala had over 230,000 on it and no rips or tears.
Favorite Features
Blue tooth. Remote start. Wheels. style, comfort and reliability so far. The headlights on this beauty are very strong and do a great job in night time driving especially in my rural area of living. Leg room,ease of cleaning and maintenance .
Suggested Improvements
Make stronger front seats for taller people. considering the driver seat kind of squeaks, rattles and is collapsing near the door.