5 of 5 people found this review helpful
liked it so much I'm on my 2nd one!
By bwgr1985 on
2011 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I bought an LS in 2009 and it was a great car.
Took a few thousand miles to get the good gas milage but it was great to have even for a basic car.
Well chevy was offering some great deals on the 2011s so I decided to upgrade to a fully loaded 2011 LTZ.
I couldn't be happier.
It's fun to drive even for a 4 banger and looks good on the road or sitting in the parking lot.
The 09 had a 4 speed auto and this one has a 6 speed auto, so it does feel a little different on shifts and sometimes will lag between shifts but overall I just love this car.
Recommend to anyone.
- being able to plug my ipod into the stereo via usb port and control everything on the ipod through the stereo, makes for a safer ride.
- Auto dimming review mirror
- power everything
- heated seats and mirrors
- auto climate control
- bose sound system
- metal grill and fog lights
- manual shift option
- Huge trunk
- the 6 speed auto needs to shift a little cleaner when shifting between gears during quick acceleration.
- rear arm rest for back seat passengers, not a huge deal though because I don't often have back seat passengers