2011 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I bought an LS in 2009 and it was a great car.
Took a few thousand miles to get the good gas milage but it was great to have even for a basic car.
Well chevy was offering some great deals on the 2011s so I decided to upgrade to a fully loaded 2011 LTZ.
I couldn't be happier.
It's fun to drive even for a 4 banger and looks good on the road or sitting in the parking lot.
The 09 had a 4 speed auto and this one has a 6 speed auto, so it does feel a little different on shifts and sometimes will lag between shifts but overall I just love this car.
Recommend to anyone.
- being able to plug my ipod into the stereo via usb port and control everything on the ipod through the stereo, makes for a safer ride.
- Auto dimming review mirror
- power everything
- heated seats and mirrors
- auto climate control
- bose sound system
- metal grill and fog lights
- manual shift option
- Huge trunk
- the 6 speed auto needs to shift a little cleaner when shifting between gears during quick acceleration.
- rear arm rest for back seat passengers, not a huge deal though because I don't often have back seat passengers
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.