2011 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Malibu model:
Extremely good car
By ski on 11/25/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LT1 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I find this to be a very comfortable and quite car. It handles very well and I think it also looks very good. It also has very good mpg. I drive around 70 miles every day and this car makes the drive very pleasant. As a whole, I am very happy with this car and will certainly recommend it.

Just a warning
By Edna on 11/16/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LT1 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

The car is new, so too soon to tell if it will stand up to the test of time. I like the look of the car. Seats not great, could be more comfortable. Love the on star feature. When I needed help with getting a spare the Chevy dealership, and the Chevy corporate headquarters was very unresponsive. I would hate to have to deal with them over a really serious issue, they just don't seem to care once your out the door and they have your money.

I love it
By Me and my new BU on 11/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LT1 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I just brought my car. I am in love. I was going for an 08 2lt, however i left with an 2011 1LT with a sunroof in blue.

Just purchased
By chas on 11/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LT1 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Just purchased in October 2010. A very pleasant and quiet driving experience especially on smooth roads. Much less quiet on bumpy roads. The car handles beautifully. I am already getting 5 MPH better overall than with my 2003 Buick and i am looking forward for even better mileage as i break it in. Average now is 27 MPG. The bucket seats are not as soft as i am used to but i think i can get used to them. Bluetooth and on star are excellent features and i am already using them.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan in VA is:

$143 per month*