2010 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: This is the car you should con

2010 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

This is the car you should consider.
By rpike on

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I ordered, then picked up my Malibu in mid-August.I have 7,000 miles on it as of 12/09.This car is excellent inside and out.NO issues at all.It rides much more comfortable than my wife's 03 Volvo v40.In fact she ask to take my car out. Fuel sipper 30-33 MPG is 70%highway/30%city in Denver.The heated seats are much hotter that our Volvo's. Interior much better looking and quality than Honda,Toyota,Mazda,and Ford. For me it came down to the Ford Fusion and Malibu.Did not like the looks of Accord or Camry.Malibu had better gas mileage than all the cars listed above. I researched this car for over a year and read everything I could find on it and GM. Why buy...MPG,styling,quality, craftsmanship.

Factory remote start, heated seats, usb/iPod, peppy 4 cylinder, MPG, auto power dimming rear view mirrors, coco cashmere interior, metallic gold mist paint, great attention to detail inside the car.

Bigger trunk opening, rear seat arm rest