2010 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: Stop whining, reviewers: it's

2010 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

2010 Chevrolet Malibu

LTZ Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Stop whining, reviewers: it's a NICE car
By jes2 on

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Here's a story for you: I rented a 2010 Malibu LTZ w/2064 miles on it, and continued to rent it, a month at a time (my job required it) continuously for the next 7 months. At the end of my assignment, the car had 20,600 miles on the odometer, I'd become quite fond of it, and it didn't have even ONE DANGED THING WRONG WITH IT. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. No rattles, dings, scratches, scuffs, etc, so, after several phone calls and some help from my buds at the rental car location, I started the process to pull the car out of the fleet & buy it. Bottom line: I made a truly good deal on it, it was delivered at the Chevy dealer w/full factory warranty, and I now own it. Still flawless. Go figure!

Like the blue cabin lights for night driving, and the dash bin is very handy for sunglasses, phone charger cords, etc. The cloth seats in the LS are tough on my back, while the leather seats in the LTZ fit me great. The LTZ stereo system, OnStar, Traction control and Bluetooth are great features.

The trunk opening is a bit too small, the LTZ 18 wheels w/Goodyear Eagles look nice, but they're too hard on rough roads. Put the Buick La Crosse 4 cyl engine in the LTZ (it's more powerful). Hopefully, the 2012 models will raise the roof and widen the body an inch or two here & there.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review