2010 Chevrolet Malibu 2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Still Under review

2010 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

LTZ Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Still Under review
By CB on

2010 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Bought the vehicle after trading in 2003 Acura TL. (Point of clarification the vehicle I purchased is V-6 but didn't see the drop down item) The day after I bought the car the odometer read 138 miles, I decelerated (applied the brake) going around a corner and the engine stalled. Coasted then placed the car in park and restarted it. 2nd occurrence odometer reading 160 same issue. Next day returned to the dealership and no diagnostic codes displayed the problem. The dealership along with GM technical assistance believed it to be one of two problems the computer brain (fuse box) or the ignition switch not being properly grounded. Replaced both and problem has not reoccurred.

Favorite Features

The local GM dealership doing whatever it took to insure my satisfaction. Regarding the car itself, interior and exterior designs

Suggested Improvements

replace some of the plastic on the doors and use leather instead. However, doing so would probably increase the cost of the vehicle